Welcome to the ICD-10 Corner!
This section on our website was created to capture news, ideas, educational plans, and other materials in preparation for ICD-10. These pages are accessible to all HIM professionals and FHIMA members and we welcome any additions you may wish to share. Sharing materials will help all of us succeed in the major coding and classification change to ICD-10. If you would like to submit a resource or if you have any questions about the transition to ICD 10 coding, please email us at email@example.com.
Upcoming ICD-10 Events
- Coding Roundtable Webinar: Coding with ICD-10-PCS
- ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding ONLINE Workshop
- ICD-10-PCS ONLINE
Attention Physicians and Practice Managers who code Myocardial Infarctions, Coronary Artery Disease or Congestive Heart Failure:
FHIMA has prepared this free informational presentation to help you identify and prepare for documentation considerations and ICD-10 coding for these common conditions.
- Basic Introduction to ICD-10-CM/PCS
- Body maps for Anatomy and Physiology
- General Equivalency Mappings (GEMs)
- Transitioning to ICD-10-CM/PCS
Learn more about AHIMA ICD-10 Ambassador Program:
- ICD-10 Monitor
- AHIMA ICD-10 Resources
- CMS ICD-10 CM and PCS Draft copies and other resources
- Florida AHIMA Approved Train the Trainers
- ICD-10 Watch
- Clinical Documentation – The Hit or Miss Component of ICD-10
- Disease of the Eye and Ear and ICD-10
- It’s Not a Question About If, But a Question About “When”!
- The Endocrine System and ICD-10
- The Musculoskeletal System and ICD-10-CM
- The Reproductive and Genital System and ICD-10
- The Respiratory System and ICD-10
- The “Three T’s” of ICD-10 Transition: Timing, Training & Technology
- To Delay or Not to Delay ICD-10 Training?