himagine solutions inc.
himagine solutions inc. is a leading healthcare outsourcing solutions provider with the largest team of inpatient and outpatient coders in the U.S. Our mission is to deliver the most innovative, strategic, and customized HIM solutions to optimize and accelerate healthcare reimbursement in partnership with our clients.
Why choose Himagine?
- Long-term Career Opportunities: At himagine, you are a full-time employee; not a contractor. More than 50% of our contracts are for long term assignments. When nearing the end of an assignment our dedicated Coding and Field Managers work on your behalf to secure your next placement; reducing your downtime and keeping you working at the nation’s top facilities.
- Competitive Benefits: Including medical and prescription coverage, dental, vision, disability, 15 days of PTO, 6 paid holidays, and 401k
- Training and Education: We invest in you by offering industry specific training including ICD-10 education, AHIMA approved Continuing Education Units (CEU), and monthly Professional Development Webinars. Our unique Talent Management Platform allows you to increase your personal marketability through hands on training with industry experts.
- Unique HIM Reporting Structure and Support: At himagine, you are never on your own. Instead of reporting into a generic management funnel, you have the support of experienced HIM professionals that understand your work environment and challenges. In addition, our “CodeOne” online portal is a resource for finding answers to challenging coding scenarios.
- Opportunity for Career Development: Our unique HIM Career Path program provides opportunities for experienced coders to advance as a Lead Coder, Auditor, Coding Manager, or into a Supervisory Role.
Our company has multiple Trauma Registrar openings! We are looking also for qualified Trauma Registry Managers! Our positions are 100% remote, no travel required. Great pay and great benefits!
A successful Trauma Registrar will have 3-5 years abstracting experience. They should have Electronic Health Record experience. HIM department, facility or consulting work from home experience. Must be familiar with MS-DRG, HCC and APC coding.
Do you have what it takes for this role? We are looking for you!
- 1+ yrs experience in Trauma Registry
- Level 1 or 2 trauma center experience
- Abstracted within the past year
- Must have certificate of Attendance to AIS coding class version 2005( 2008 preferred)
CSTR certification, highly recommended but not required.
himagine strives to be the employer of choice for HIM professionals. We offer competitive wages, full time work, and comprehensive benefit packages. We also provide unmatched educational opportunities and reward and recognition programs, himagine offers talented HIM professionals the opportunity to grow and progress in their career.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
For interested applicants please send resumes to email@example.com.