All Children’s Hospital
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
At Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay, our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you’re going to love it here.
- Uses Business Intelligence tools to transforms complex information into simple and effective communications targeted to organization leaders and colleagues.
- Assist in providing direction and feedback to ensure database designs/queries result in accurate information and reporting.
- Provides integrated analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to analytic action plans.
- Creates dashboards which visually display various business intelligence queries.
- Write code, alter existing code, analyze existing systems, explore new systems to ensure adequate tracking is consistently available for reports to leadership and executive team.
- Enhances professional growth to remain current on market trends, emerging analytic solutions, and advances in informatics.
RN-BSN or other Clinical Experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or other advanced degree from accredited college or university in Informatics, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in analytics, business intelligence analysis and database development.
- Experience with Electronic Health Record systems analysis, workflow process analysis, data warehouse support analytics, and/or application systems with application of these skills in the health care environment.
- Computer skills including proficient knowledge of full Microsoft Office Suite.
8:00 – 5:00
Main Campus – OCC
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Apply Online: http://jhhs.contacthr.com/58656101