All Children’s Hospital
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. When joining the Johns Hopkins Health System, you became part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. Great careers continually advance here.
At Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay, our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you’re going to love it here.
- Reviews electronic patient records and enters data into appropriate database.
- Identifies key missing elements in electronic patient record and communicates with clinical team to resolve potential missing data elements for required registry fields.
- Communicates with clinical teams to track and document specific outcome measures for trending.
- Communicates database related activities with other departments, institutes, and ancillary units.
- Serves as communication liaison with clinical teams for data and analytic requests that align with assigned database registries.
- Completes requests for reports and data abstraction from registries, allowing clinical teams to make accurate and appropriate decisions to improve patient outcomes and advance research.
- Responsible for timely and accurate uploads to external databases as required by statute or contract.
- Forecasts and plans for system software changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Maintains professional growth and education.
- Maintains confidentiality of data and electronic information consistent with hospital, state, and federal guidelines.
8:00 – 5:00
LOCATION: Main Campus – OCC
Registered Nurse with BSN or higher.
Minimum 3 years direct patient care nursing experience required.
Experience in pediatric setting with medical record abstraction and database management.
Experience with one or more of the following registries preferred: NSQIP, STS, PC4, IMPACT, VPS, VON.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
Ability to function with minimal direction.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Apply Online: http://jhhs.contacthr.com/58656081